1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ezmount On 06 Super Duty

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by CARDOCTOR, Aug 31, 2006.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i run an older ezmount on my 04 dodge i know the undercarriage wasnt avalible last yr
    does anybody know if they came out with the the part im thinking about buying a super duty but if i have to buy a new plow i may stay with dodge

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

EZ Mount

I assume you are looking for the EZ Classic Mount.
    I checked the 06-07 Application Guide and their is no listing for this mount on an 06 Super Duty.
    You can, however, change your system from your present EZ Classic to the EZ Plus. Am in the process of doing this for a guy right now. The cost is around $1500 so it is a little pricey. Just depends on your situation whether it is worth it or not.
    From what I understand, Meyer is trying to phase out the EZ Classic and that's why they are not offering it for some of the new trucks.
  3. Newell

Newell Banned

We have installed several EZ-Classics on F-450's for our Municipal customers. Shoot me an email and I can tell you what parts are required. I can also send you a couple of pics showing what we had to fabricate.

In fact, I currently have a F-450 in our shop that we just installed the EZ-Classic on.

Hope this helps,

p.s. send to brian@newellequipment.com
  4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Hey Brian!

Can you copy me on that info?
  5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Thanks Brian!

Would like to take a moment and thank all you guys who have helped me out in the past.

I knew nothing. You taught me.

I gave advise to others from what I learned from you when you were not present to do so yourself.

It's guys like Brian, Basher, ...hell I can't remember everyones names that are smater than I... that make this forum what it is. Forgot to mention Storksauto. Although new to the forum I know him. Smart guy. Listen to him. I know I will be.

Thank you for all your help. I have become smarter because of this forum and the people in it.
  7. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member