1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ VEE Handheld Controller Question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BJH Snow, Jan 15, 2011.

1. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I have just installed a MM2 EZ VEE on my truck (replaced my old fisher straight blade). I hooked up the plow tonight for the first time and the lights work just fine, but I am not able to get my fishstick handheld controller to turn on. I looked at the installation instructions and everything seems to be in the right locations (truck side). On the inside of the truck there is the red wire that I need to connect to a 12v source that turns off when the truck is off. I have it connected to a clip on the one of the fuses on the fuse panel. Is that okay? Or is there a better location to put it? Any other suggestions for things to check to get the fishstick to turn on? Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011