1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Vee 4 port from 2004 to 2007.5 Chev

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by browenb, Oct 6, 2015.

1. browenb

browenb Junior Member

As the title states, I've got a 4 port Fisher EZ Vee on my 2004 silverado. (Minute Mount 2)

Truck has done well, however I've got an opportunity to upgrade to a 2007.5 (new body) 3500.

Question I have, is there a wire conversion to the new headlights on the new truck? or do I have to replace 'everything'

Thanks guys, I know I don't post here much, but this site has been a great wealth of knowledge.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. browenb

browenb Junior Member

3. snowman13

snowman13 Junior Member
    from CT

4. browenb

browenb Junior Member

by mounting kit, you are referring to the two push plates that bolt to the frame?

Thanks for the info... looks like I'm getting a new (to me) 3500.

5. snowman13

snowman13 Junior Member
    from CT

Yes the push plates. There is a relay they recommend to install at correct the high and low beams from being on at the same time too. I'll see if I can find the part number for that as well.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  6. snowman13

snowman13 Junior Member
    from CT

7. browenb

browenb Junior Member

I would really like to thank you for all the info...

I've just one more of your buttons to push,...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fisher-Bran...169-/252071771234?hash=item3ab0a5fc62&vxp=mtr

It seems to me where I'm going from an 04 to an 07(new body) the push plates are the same, and you had to switch because you went to a 2011... so the Relay Kit and the connectors/ends and I should be golden!

Thanks again for all the info...