1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ-V to straight blade trade price?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Lifted4x4Astro, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

I am looking to free up some cash for a summer time heating project so here are my thoughts.

I currently have a MM2 Ez-V 8.5 with fishstik controller. Plow is pretty much rust free and works flawlessly. I plow my driveway only. Driveway is around 80' and 3 cars wide at garage. This plow is OVERKILL for my plowing. (I plowed for 9 years with a snowbear even with many feet of lake effect!) :D I plow with the blade straight or slightly scooped all the time. I have no need for this plow but bought it cheap in May. ;)

I am thinking I could swap for a 7.5' or 8' straight blade plus some cash. My question is, how much cash is fair? A buddy has a 7.5' MM1 that has been converted to 3 plug and has a new pump motor. It is the SEHP I think. (lift cylinder is mounted to pump/motor assembly). The plow is in good shape with little rust and he has the fishstik controller for the plow.

Give me some thoughts...my wife thinks I am nuts! :dizzy: :laughing: