1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ-V problems

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by B.P.M., Dec 20, 2008.

1. B.P.M.

B.P.M. Junior Member

Hey guys,I seem to be getting a build up of air in my resevoir.I just changed the s5 solenoid valve due to a hard hit on the right wing.The o-rings were destroyed and the s5 valve had expanded where the electric magnate slips over around the shaft.Now with the blade in straight mode and I try to angle left or right( lets say left ) the left wing will swing but the right wing will only go about 6 inches and then retract.I checked the resevoir fill hole and there was alot of air pressure released.Enough air to blow oil out.I noticed that the oil was full of air bubbles after numerous attempts of cycling both wings back and forth.Each time the right wing got slow or locked up I would open the fill oil plug and "pow"air would blow out and then the oil would follow. Anyone got any ideas?

2. B.P.M.

B.P.M. Junior Member

anyone????

3. BigLou80

BigLou80 Senior Member

Do a search on bleeding your system, lots of good reading on bubles in the fluid