1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ V packing nut help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by slimquinella, Jan 12, 2012.

1. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

can anyone tell me where this is located? i can't seem to locate it in the manual.

2. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

ps. the plow isn't really lifting snow when i am plowing, the hydo fluid is fine and the screen is new, so i figured i would try this next, every other function on the plow is great

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

The packing nut is the nut on the end of any cylinder that holds the seals and cylinder assembly together. Many times by loosening the nut slightly you get less resistance on the rod and tightening you get a tighter seal.

4. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

thanks, i did eventually find it, the fisher manual didn't have it pictures but it was pictured in my J Thomas magazine