1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ-V on a 09' 3500hd

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kmrconstruction, Dec 5, 2011.

1. kmrconstruction

kmrconstruction Junior Member

I am transfering my 8'6" ez-v plow from my 07 classic 2500 to the 09 3500hd. It seems that the "foot" brace is hitting the front lower fascia. Looks like if you took it off it will be very close to the bumper. Not sure if I have the right push plates, although they bolted right up.

Has anyone run into this issue? need to get this on before it starts to snow

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

They have the same pushplate.I have heard of some guys using mechanics wire to tie the license plate from hitting the a-frame.Welcome to plowsite!

3. I can't put my hands on it but I seem to remember something different between the 2500 non HD vs the 3500HD and the pushplates. I could be wrong...and have been at least one other time.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. kmrconstruction

kmrconstruction Junior Member

My 07 was a 2500HD. Pushplates bolted up with no issues. Tempted to cut the brace off and reweld it on where it works

5. plowsmart

plowsmart Junior Member
    from Ohio

6. Now THAT is one cool document. Thanks for sharing the link.