1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ez-v motor runs but wont move

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dmax08, Nov 6, 2010.

1. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Hey guys/

Just took the ez-v out of storage today.. raised it up moved it, then went to move it again.. wow did it take a dump.. electric motor runs but nothing else heppens or if it does i get very little lift..

Any ideas.. let me know thanks
  2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

If it has fluid than the pickup screen has either detached or is clogged. Drain the fluid and drop the resevoir. Clean it out real good. Check and clean both the large pickup screen and the smaller returns. Good time to flush the lines as well. Refill and with lines loose retract both wings by hand along with lift cylinder. The lift first, up and down a few times, check fluid, then work the wings. Try to keep adding fluid so it doesn't pump and air.
  3. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Thats the direction i was going to head tomorrow, after i ck the fuses.. I forgot all about the fuses. If one of those blow things also work erratic

Thanks for the info