1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ez v help please

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by btk123, Nov 28, 2011.

1. btk123

btk123 Junior Member
    from Maine

I have a 2000 ford excursion and I am putting on an 8.5 ez v 2 plug( I know it is not recommended but I have beefed up the front end and so on...) I cannot figure out all the wiring/parts I need to rig it up. I have been to fisher's website but it seems I am confusing myself. Any help would be appreciated. i also have a 2000 f250 diesel with a fisher 8HD straight 2 plug that I think has a v plow harness in it. where woud I check to determine if it is a v plow harness and what is the p/n I would look for. Thank you in advance your help.
  2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

part # 66790 is the controll harness your looking for.Look at the harness in your pick up right were your controll plugs in inside the cab,if you have a round to square adapter between the controll and harness end then you have the V plow controll harness