1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ez-v fair price?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 07PSDCREW, Nov 5, 2013.

1. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I thought about posting an ad for my ezv that I just completely restored and wanted to offer it at a fair price. So I started out searching CL and other sites. I came accross this ad...:

If he's asking 1700$ for that, then me asking for $2500 obo should be fair right? Any thoughts or help on the situation is appreciated. Everything on my plow is new except the pump.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

IMO - yes, $2500 for off-truck only in that conditions is a good price and fair to both parties.
  3. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Looks good. The only concern that a buyer might have is reinforced mold board. Probably stronger than new but might turn some off.
  4. As good a restoration job as you did with that plow, $2500 is a very fair price.
  5. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Thanks motorman... Someone showed up today in response to my CL ad. After hooking up, demonstrating and b'sing for an hr....the guy pulls out 1,000$ and says its all he's got.......god I hate CL sometimes...
  6. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I agree plow looks great, upgraded lights too.
  7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

1000 what a loser thats all craigslist is wana bees
  8. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Ha Ha Chris, maybe I kept the next lowballer out of bizz by denying him a plow... Ohh wait, he'll just find some other sucker...
  9. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Thanks all for the help. Plow sold today for 2600 with control harness.