1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ-V Deflector Kit

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tyler886, Sep 24, 2013.

1. tyler886

tyler886 Member
    from RI

Was curious if anyone with an 8.5 foot EZ-V could measure their deflectors for me. Ive bought SAM straight deflector kits for straight blades for a fraction of the cost of OEM deflectors. I really dont want to drop $250 on a couple pieces of rubber bolts and a strip of metal. If someone could measure theres as a template I'd really appreciate it!

2. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I can do that for you as soon as I get home from work. I have pieces of conveyor belt that work great as deflectors.

3. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Mine Meashured 50" x 12" each side.

4. tyler886

tyler886 Member
    from RI

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it! Did you cut any angles into them like the OEM ones for when the plow is in V mode? Any pictures of your setup?

5. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

There is a small relief in the back corners of the flap that's under the center cover. I've seen where some have even attached a flap to the center cover just to keep snow down when in vee mode. In scoop mode, the two blade flaps join together in the middle. My plow is completely apart right now being refinished for this year. It's getting new everything.