1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Mouth For 05-07 F-250-F350

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by JayDz, Jan 15, 2008.

1. JayDz

JayDz Junior Member

I was told that there was no way to mount the 04 mount onto the 05-07 ford super duty. Brian From Newwell Equipment Helped my by sending me pictures and the brackets i would need to make it work. He did not charge me a thing and was very Helpfull.

2. Surfdunn

Surfdunn Member

yea I found that out to and i was pissed. Thought I was gonna have to buy a new set up but said screw it I'll just finish out the season with my f150. By the way, as things look right now, it doesnt look like NJ is gonna get any snow

3. ronnie dobbs

ronnie dobbs Junior Member

04 was the last year for leaf springs up front, frame is different as well.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi any chance of posting those pictures?

Thanks

Jay

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hello, hello, lol

Still hoping to get some photo's of this modification,

Thanks

Jay

6. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Jay ~ if you give me your email address, I will send you the information although I am just getting ready to board a plane back to Ohio and will not be able to get the info to you until later this evening.

Babe

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks
    Anytime would be fine !

jphanratty@charter.net

This is most appreciated!

Jay