1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ MOUNT push carton/truck frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by one ton dually, Jan 3, 2005.

1. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

One last chance to try,and find a take off or a used push carton(truck frame for EZ mount Meyers)for any application.I need this to build one for a 79 Bronco.They don't sell one for my application so either I find one to hack up,and fit it to my tuck,or start from scratch.I was real close to getting one on E-bay but I just don't have the luck I guess.Look's like im a getting the chop saw,and welder out this week.I have the complete setup but the push carton.
  2. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

you can get the mount but its behind the bumper just don't use the push tube everything else will hook up to the bumper mount.
  3. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Meyer's don't make a lower EZ Mount type truck frame(push carton)for a 79 Bronco.I'm just going to build one from scratch.I have the pic.'s from a 1980's fullsize Bronco lower frame,and it just need's a couple of mod.'s to fit my 79.I want the whole setup to be a EZ mount Meyer's.