1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ mount frame bracket value

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by KSlandscaper, Dec 21, 2005.

1. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

I bought a Meyer plow off ebay but it came with a EZ mounting bracket for an late 70's/early 80's chevy. I have a 97 chevy so I'll have to buy a mount to fit. However, I will be listing the mount on ebay but I have no idea what it is worth. It is practically looks new...the guy said he bought it 2 years ago and I don't think he really did much plowing with it either. So how much do these things cost new? Also, anyone have a 1988-1999 chevy EZ mount they'd like to sell me??
  2. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

a e z mount truck mount my 97 cost me around $400 at drake and scruggs in grandview. i'd probably ask about half of that on ebay for your older mount.
  3. JMR

JMR Senior Member

I was in the same boat. I took a plow off my 79 chevy and put it on a 95. I bought the new EZ mount classic frame carton for the 95 for $310 plus the freight. I sold the mount off the 79 for $255 plus the freight. I called are local Meyer dealer about a new mount for my 95, I don't remember his price , but he said it could take up to 4 months to get.
  4. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

Thanks guys. I guess I was right to have the reserve being $200, but I'd bet it will bring more than that.

Now I just have to get a mount to fit my truck!