1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ez mount for meyer plow 2013 dodge ram

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by oc1952@msn.com, Nov 23, 2014.

1. oc1952@msn.com

oc1952@msn.com Junior Member

i have a snow plow meyers callasic i need the mount for it to fit a 2013 dodge ram 1500 hemi please help
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

If you are talking about Meyer EZ Classic your only option is gonna be to build your own mount. Pretty sure Meyer does not make The EZ Classic for your truck.
  3. oc1952@msn.com

oc1952@msn.com Junior Member

Thank you very much
  4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Classic mounts

As previous member said they don't make classic mounts for late model trucks.

What you could do is to buy MDII or MD Plus frame kit for your Dodge bolt it onto your truck then cut/ weld/ drill and modify the classic mount to fit into the MD mounts. I have done this to a few trucks, it will cost you a few $$$ for the MD brackets but it will certainly save you a lot of time making the classic plow fit on newer trucks