1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ez-mount express

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jsheedy75, Oct 17, 2004.

1. jsheedy75

jsheedy75 Member
    from CT

Has anyone seen or heard anything about this plow? I was checking it out on the meyer web site. It looks like it has alot of good features, but i was wondering if anyone has any feedback.

2. jsheedy75

jsheedy75 Member
    from CT

no ideas??

3. jsheedy75

jsheedy75 Member
    from CT

here are a few pics

xpressplow.jpg

xpressmount.jpg

xpcontrol.jpg

4. jsheedy75

jsheedy75 Member
    from CT

Well, it seems that all of my local dealers are afraid to order any of these this year. One dealer that I spoke to told me that a factory rep was driving around with one of these on his truck and that he would give me a call when he was expected back into the shop.
    I did learn that the controler is wireless to the plow itself. The controller simply plugs into a cigarette lighter.
    I will let you guys know how it looks once I see it myself if any one is interested.

5. mickman

mickman Senior Member

I seen them on about 20 new silverado's at a dealership. Huge plow, the sticker price on window for the plow add-on was $8K......lol