1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Mount Express Challenge

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MIAWPUKEK, Nov 8, 2005.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

The EZ Mount Express claims to have the fastest mounting system in the industry: "be connected in 11 seconds". Supposedly, if you can beat this, you get some kind of reward (can't remember how much it is now). I have the Western Ultramount and I've put it on 9 seconds, ALONE! In the demonstration videos on the Meyer website, one guys drives the tuck in, while another guy attaches it.

I've sent the Meyer company (via website) several emails inquiring about this challenge, but yet to receive a response from them.

"Come on Meyer, what are you afraid off !!!!???"

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i heard theyre under recall ????????????
  3. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

I hope I never get so busy that I have to worry about how many seconds it takes me to attach my unit.

I already own one unit that goes off in seconds. lol

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a personal problem to me:D