1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ mount classic???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by CHEVY4LIFE, Nov 24, 2008.

1. CHEVY4LIFE

CHEVY4LIFE Junior Member

I just bought a complete set up from a 02 3/4 ton chevy. I have a 98 Z711500.I already found out that the mount didnt fit from that year so I had to trade that for a EZ mount that would fit.I kinda figured that,(but The condition and price were VERY good) so I didnt care. I have the night sabre lights with modules and all wiring, my question is ,will everything else hook up? My brother is going to wire it up tomarrow,will I have to buy different connectors or anything like that? Thanks,guys.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your definitely going to need different head light adapters as the adapters from the '02 are made for a positive common headlight system and your '98 will be a negative common system. Assuming your truck has the composite HB3/HB4 headlights you'll need Meyer p/n 07104 for the correct adapters.

3. CHEVY4LIFE

CHEVY4LIFE Junior Member

Thanks alot B&B!