1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Dumper salt spreader info

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Brian Young, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sorry guys but the "friend" that had access to buy them for me through his dealership decided he wanted to sell them and try and make a huge profit! This guy didnt even know what they were until I asked him about them. From what I can tell through some sorces they are/were 3 complete units with some extra hardware. Now he wants to resell them for 2k each. Jerre said they were at least 4-5 years old and they are a painted unit. Jerre said new they went for 1400.00 4-5 years ago and this guy thinks he can get around 2k each. I dont see how, these come with no warranty, and possibly no extra replacement parts EVER AGAIN. The funny thing is the EZ Dumper rep said they sold these units to the dealers for 2600.00 and they were only a year old.:confused: So if you happen to see EZ Dumper tailgate spreaders on e-bay in April from a Trailer sales business in Erie Pa I'd stay away. Bye the way the price I was going to get all 3 of these plus all the extra parts was 2800.00!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Troy if you read this but KARMA IS A *****!:gunsfiring: Thanks for screwing me over, "friend".
  2. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Greed.....It's a real shame your "friend" thinks more of the almighty dollar than a friendship. Sorry about the turn of events that took this deal south for you, but, in the end, he'll get his...I'm sure of it. You may not be there or hear about it, but it will happen, I believe that.