1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ez dumper dump insert 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kc2006, Jan 11, 2013.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I have an ez dumper dump insert for sale, its only 2 years old, barely used, theres some surface rust on the outside rails, but inside it is really clean with just scratches. Has new power/neg wires, and I installed a wireless controller on it. Has cab protector also. It's an 8' model, has the brackets also to bolt it down, just need to get your own bolts that work on your style truck. I'll be getting more pics tomorrow, it had been in the garage since fall and took it out right before it snowed a couple weeks ago so it hasn't been sitting out long.

Asking $1700 obo I'm near Youngstown Ohio

insert.PNG

2. kandalawncaremg

kandalawncaremg Junior Member

hey you still have the dump insert for sale

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I have one if this one is gone. Located in IL.

4. kandalawncaremg

kandalawncaremg Junior Member

Hey were ya at and how much. I just signed up today so I can't pm. But if ur a member of lawnsite u can catch me on the too. I don't think I can post my email

5. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

PM me on LS. Same name. Not my thread here.