1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Dump Dump bed insert works $400!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAP, Dec 5, 2008.

1. LIBERTYLANDSCAP

LIBERTYLANDSCAP Member

I have a 8' EZ Dumper dump insert thats fits in any fullsize 3/4 or 1 ton truck w a 8' bed. The metal on the top sides are rusting out, but if you are handy with a welder, would be an easy fix... The bed bottom is still solid, as are the sides of the bed & tailgate & frame. I purchased a new bed to be put in when Spring rolls around & would like this one gone. Operates up & down fine, controller was purchased new last Spring. (Does not include leaf box mounted on bed in pictures, or wiring to battery)

I'm in the very North Central part of Indiana.

The catch-I need this gone ASAP, Like tomorrow (Saturday) I had a buyer, but he never showed & now it's unhooked & hanging out the back. I need my truck freed up, as it has a plow on it...... Bring a full size 8' bed truck, or trailer & we can slide it in. PM me ASAP if interested.

I'm in Goshen, IN ZIP 46528

FOR PICTURES CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=252941

2. coral

coral Senior Member

pm sent to you

3. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Couldn't open the pics from your link. It wanted me to sign in there (not a member). Is it still available?

You are only about 2 hours from me, If I could get some pics I might be able to pick it up.

4. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Man if I didn't have one my truck would be in route by now .

2-3 guys can move it just slide it out than lift the front in the new truck than lift the back & slide it in .

BTW if you buy it put one bolt in their & than you don't have to wonder if the strap is going to hold .

5. LIBERTYLANDSCAP

LIBERTYLANDSCAP Member

Sold sold sold!!!!!!!!