1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eyesell's new Rig !! Wip-ee !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Just picked up the new vehicle, got it pretty much with every possible option :nod:

Plow 1.jpg
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here are a few others

Plow 2.jpg
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another !!!!

Plow 3.jpg
  4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

2 more, finally, this is alot of work

Plow 4.jpg
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last one, I put a seat cover on the drivers seat to protect it a bit, trying to keep it looking new for a few months anyway. I love the new factory white gauges !!

Plow 5.jpg
  6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Eye-sell....nice truck. Congrats!! What did you do with the 05? Did you keep it? Maybe now you'll have to change your name to "Eye-Candy" LOL

Seriously, sweet truck. I hope it makes you lots of money!!
  7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Sharp looking setup. Thanks for the pics. Looks good. Hope you do well with it.
  8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking set up! That thing is long, the school bus drivers are going to wave to you.:waving:

I like that floor mat, can you tell me what make it is? Thanks.
  9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like the husky floor liners. I got them in the dump. Defently worth the $60 a set.
  10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. Is that a Lariat or KR?
  11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a lariat i dont see any king ranch symbols

that truck is so cool looking what did you do with the 05
  12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Um, you didnt get red....wow! Very nice truck! :salute: :salute:
  13. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Yeah, no red. How's anyone gonna recognize you now???:) Sweet truck, F350 it looks like? Congrats and good luck with it.

14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I was thinking that too, but wasn't sure. The leather on the seats doesn't look like the KR either. Still a very nice truck.
  15. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Sharpe Truck, Congrats, and have a great Seasonpayup
  16. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yes, they are Husky Floor Liners, that's one of the reasons I went with an 07, all my accessories fit, the 08 interior is totally different.
  17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thanks allot for all the replies and nice comments, this is your basic Lariat 350, it's pretty nice, KingRanch would of been nicer but finding a 350 here in Mi. now is getting next to impossible.

I was at the Ford Kentucky truck plant last week and got to drive the new twin turbo 6.4 liter and it was awesome. However, I am of the mind set to not be a ginna-pig with the new motor, better let it be for a year or two and see what happens and all.

Thanks again !
  18. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

nice truck .... uhhh ohhh looks like someone picked up a Whelen LED bar ..... god what i would give for a full size LED bar .... nice truck .... the red truck looked good too .... i guess when the snow starts flyin i will see ya around town .... i was gonna tell ya ... they make rubber boots for your magnets ... i picked up a set for mine .. easy to install and no messy tape ..
  19. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wow that is a nice truck. I like the color choice. Looks good. :drinkup:
  20. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah I got the Whelen LED bar this year, can't wait to use it, has amber in the corners and white in the centers.

Where did you get the rubber boots from ??, your right I have duct tape around the magnets and it's ok but not the best by any means.