1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eyesell's 05 Superduty, Yeah Baby !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Guy's picked up the new rig over the weekend, what a difference the V-10 vs. the almighty 6.0. I can't get enough of this thing, one area I need help with is where to locate the plugs for the plow, right now they are behind the blank license plate bracket hanging there. My 03 they were in the grill but they did not have this egg crate material there. I thought I could always cut it out but if anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for looking !!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Got two more !!

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last one, oh yeah, I need to change my signature LOLOL :redbounce

4. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Really looking good!!! Bet she will just push and push once ya get some snow.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yes, I can't wait, I ordered the Snow Plow Prep package and the camper package, so I'm hoping there is no need for Timbrens or anything along those lines. I have new wheels and tires ordered, should have them by the weekend. All I really have left to do is install the strobes, stereo and I'm ready.

One thing I will say is nice is the headlight and parking light are in one capsule, so mounting the strobes will be allot easier since you don't have to worry about alignment of the headlight. The alignment is down in the capsule alone, it's pretty cool !! :redbounce

6. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Eyesell,
    Great looking ride. I am glad to see that Ford is still offering the sport package. What about the interior?? Is it the same as the older sport package?? Did you keep the same plow or is it new as well?? Very nice setup!! :waving: BOAST

7. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

nice truck

Nice Truck Dude Dont F It Up Plowing Lol

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Looks great Eyesell!! I thought it was your old truck for a second until I saw the diesel badge. :D

9. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Awesome looking rig Eyesell! :redbounce

Now you just need to get some snow and start pushing.

Congrats!

Buck

10. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Tough looking rig man. A friend of mine just picked up a white '05 crew cab. They are sweet trucks!

11. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Does ford have anything like a Bose sound system available in them? Nice truck too...

12. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

OH Man EYESELL, thats such a nice truck, I need a bib, im drooling everywhere. Seriously, thats such a nice truck!!!

When are we gonna get some snow around here? It was 50 last week, and like 40 something today. Havent even had a 1/2 here yet this season!!! This is crazy....

Man, what a nice truck.... what did you do with your old one?

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Everyone thanks for all the replies, I'm very glad Ford still offers this package ( Sport ) cause this is what sells me every time.

All I can say is this thing rides 50% better than the 03, what a difference the coils make. My old truck was traded in, I offered here for my buy out price of $ 22,000 but no takers for the 03 250 / V-10 / 31,000 miles / leather / moonroof. I hate to let them go for that price but two truck payments would be a bit difficult right now.

I ordered the cheapest radio available cause I have the best after market radio ( in my opinion ) from my 03, I think Ford still has the MACH 460, but I'm not sure if that's available in the trucks.

Anyway thanks again all, look forward to postin' some action shots if ya know what I mean.
    :redbounce

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Eyesell
    Another great looking Ford. I think you are going to be REAL happy with the diesel.Lots of power, good fuel mileage and easy resale!
    Good luck with the new toy. :drinkup:

15. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

Beauty

all i can say is WOW very nice Eyesell.. The 6.0 is a beast can't get enough of it either man.. :drinkup: hope we all get some snow soon so u can test the power out pushin snow u won't believe it man very nice.. :redbounce

16. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

Very Very nice Eyesell :drinkup: I'd feel lucky just to have your old truck but the new 05's are lookin awsome :nod:

17. THREE W

THREE W Senior Member

Eyesell,

Nice new one, you can see that my 2000 is almost its twin.

My wife started yelling saying " no you don't" as she is next for a new vehicle.

18. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

I just put a dep. on one the other day, It is being built. 2005 F-350 Diesel. Sport package, all black, loaded with leather interior. It should look cool with the white BLIZZARD PLOW! Can't wait for that call that it is in. Need the diesel to pull the new gooseneck with the Monster truck on it!! :D Your truck looks AWESOME!!!! :D

19. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Here is were I mounted my wires.You should be able to do something similar I think.If you paint it use a primer as you can see mine is peeling already.(sorry about the mud,the parking lot at work is a crap hole) Very nice rig by the way!! :)

DSC00157.JPG

20. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

hey eyesell, what radio you putting in it, you say its the best, so im just wondering.