1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Exxact Steering upgrade

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lilweeds, Feb 25, 2010.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I have a little group buy going on at Diesel Place and thought I'd open it up to people here. Visit www.exxact.ca for info on the product. This upgrade is for those that have Silverado HD trucks either classic or the current body style. The group buy is good for 10% off the list prices. The basic kit costs is about $625 (depending on exchange rates) plus shipping. You can also add the idler and or pitman arms, and the new inner tie rods, or you may source them local at NAPA. Mac does recommend using the OE pitman arm and you must use the MOOG idler for this kit to work. If anyone is interested email me at acutabove@twolittleweeds.com

I do not work for Exxact, just trying to help everyone get a little better price.

2. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

link don't work

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

4. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

GEE !!! That is a lot of $$$$$$$