1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ExtremeV

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kramer56, Dec 31, 2009.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Ok so I looked at a Fisher ExtremeV 8.5 today at my work and well it looked light. The Aframe or the V tower didn't look like it had much steel on it. Are they holding up or do they break quite a bit of them. My Snoway is built compared to these. Any body breaking these just after warranty or are they a real tough unit with little steel?

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

light? it's almost 1000 pounds

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

yeah i just thought the A frame was skimpy on the metal thats all. I was expecting more from the aframe area and ye the rest looked built but the aframe area looked kinda chincy for being a fisher/western. You wanna talk about heavy put a snoway megaV on your truck lol that is heavy