1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Extremely frustrated with lights please help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 7d9_z28, Jan 4, 2011.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

TRYING to wire up my plow lights. i think its an ez mount plow (removable tubular hoop) has e60 pump. meyer truck lite lights on it. the wires on the lift frame are
    pink (to red)
    white (to black)
    green (to green)
    yellow (to yellow)
    black (to brown)
    blue (to blue)
    (and extra white with eyelets)
    the truck side matches the pink to a RED
    the white to a BLACK
    green to green
    yellow to yellow
    black to BROWN
    and blue to blue

the diagram i have shows the brown and white splice into the low beams. but i power those wires and get no light. i cannot get any of the lights to power up.

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?!?!?!?!? :help::help::realmad::realmad:

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Are you wiring this accordng to the Meyer diagram ? What truck again , I forget.

Shoot me an email , i'll try to help

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

TOM

3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

its a 98 chevy 1500 silverado. I looked up the wires for my trucks lights, and im using the meyer trucklite diagram that everybody keeps sending me, but i couldnt even get any lights to work just running power from the battery... I dont get it... Im just trying to hook up the headlightsz i dont need the rest at this moment

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

If you add power and have no lights then check your ground.