1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Extreme V Swap??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cuttinscott, Jan 27, 2010.

1. cuttinscott

cuttinscott Junior Member

I have a customer that purchased a 9'6" Steel Extreme Vee Plow early this winter and has not used it yet! They want to swap it for a new 8'6" Steel Extreme Vee.. Is there anyone out there in the Albany / Saratoga, Southern Vermont area interested in a trade? I have no idea what Fisher gets for these plows I assume their is like a $300 - $500 Differance in price new? Maybe I am wrong? So If anyone is interested PM me..

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I've seen them anywhere from $400 - $1000 diffrence. Depends on the dealer.
  3. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Yea I think about $700 is pretty standard for SS vs reg steel plow but there was one guy in the midwest that bought a 100 plows before the price increase and he was only $500 differance but he has sold them all now so that is sorta like the Do Do bird I guess???:blush2:
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Your right about the metal pricing, but I think were talking size vs $$ on the SS models.