1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Extreme v ss install 02 2500hd

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Bill c, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Bill c

Bill c PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ny

I recently bought a 9.6 extreme v and am planning on installing it on a 02 2500hd ext cab 6.0 long box. The truck has the snow plow prep package and never has a plow. I know some think it's to much plow for the truck buts it's only going to see light work while on that truck.

I'm looking for some help with what is needed for the install. I have just the plow and frame assembly,no truck side stuff.

I have spent quite a bit of time at fishers site and found that I need 7161
    Or 7169 push plates.

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

you can use either of those push plates,

what other info do you need?

3. Bill c

from ny

I need to know what I need for an electrical harness, control module, controller, etc. I need to buy everything under the hood. I tried using the e match over at fisher but it has no info for this truck.

4. unhcp

29070-1 3 port module, 42014 truck side power cable, 28587 4 pin control harness, 26357 11 pin truck side light harness and then your choice of headlight adapter to fit your truck.

which for you truck is 29048 which actually includes the 26357 port a cable

Last is the controller
    49900 -joystick or 29800 handheld fishstik

5. unhcp

I should have all the stuff your interested you can PM me

6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

7. Bill c

from ny

Thanks for the help!!!