1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Extreme V extensions Fit?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by harddock, Mar 3, 2016.

1. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

I just got a set of Fisher Extreme V extension wings. The fitment is so poor I had to do some grinding just to be able to get them on and still need to persuade them on and off to line up the hitch pin. Did anyone else have issues or am I doing something wrong?

#44610-1 came fully assembled as opposed to the model that you need to attach hardware as was shown in the instructions if that matters.

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

did u buy the plow used a lot of times things get tweaked to bent with those extension wings on If u did buy it used its possible the previous owner also had a set on and since they might not of looked to good they took them off before selling

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I put a used set on a used plow and one side went right in no problem, the other (pass side) took a little persuasion but not bad at all. My guess is NH is right, plow or wings are bent. Remember those wings are heavy, so if they weren't boxed well its possible they were damaged. Bring to dealer and show them