1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

extra Blizzard parts for sale

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Chiputz, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

Hi Folks,
    I have some extra Blizzard parts to get rid of. Prices don't include shipping.
    used truck side harness including solenoid- $150 ,
    used light harness complete with light selector switch-$150,
    new plow side harness-$200 (used as a troubleshooting harness by a former service tech, never used to plow)
    used set of late '90's Ford F-150 headlight adapters-$20
    new set of headlight adapters for a Dodge '01 1500 fitment- $35.

Let me know what you need.ussmileyflag
  2. docspeed99

docspeed99 Junior Member
    from MI

what condition are the plug connectors in? any corrosion on them
  3. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

The truck side harness or light harness? The light harness is like new, the truck harness has light corrosion that some Works toilet cleaner will take right off.
  4. pvanderdeen

pvanderdeen Junior Member

I am looking for the harnes, will it hook to the 860 plow? maybe interested ing lights but would need to see some pictures. do you have a joy stick? I have an 860-1 that I am trying to hook up to a 1997 f-350 regular cab dually and I only have the plow part so I need all the parts to hook it up.
  5. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

The plow the parts came from is a 2005 760LT. As far as what fits what, I have no idea. I'm assuming the truck side and light harness are universal, but I can't gaurantee it. I don't have the lights or blade for sale, just some extra parts.
  6. pvanderdeen

pvanderdeen Junior Member

your parts may not work for me, I am looking at another now, if that falls through i will contact you again.
  7. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

The plow side harness is gone, as well as the light selector switch and harness. The under hood parts for both harness are still available as well as the headlight adapters.