1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Extended wing opinions??

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Bruno, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Bruno

Bruno Member

Im interested in purchasing a set extended wing for my mega blade revolution but im not sure witch one to get. Would be great to hear some reviews on the different models and how they work out for u.

Thanks.

2. Ctll

Ctll Member
    from midwest

Snoway Scoop wings are great!

i've got the scoop wings on my mbv and they are great. easy to put on and off even after plowing with or without them. They have the poly cutting edges on them, they clean very well, and seem to take rubbing on curb without any problems. I would definitely get these again. They are pitched just right to contain snow on the leading edge and roll snow on the trailing edge when wind-rowing. Very happy with these:D

3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

there are some threads started about them if you scroll through the snoway thread...