1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

express model

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rfed32, Feb 9, 2013.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

i have an express model plow and i was blowing the left and right angle cartridges at $100 each i was getting really pissed off. the dealer was telling me it was to much hydro pressure going thru as i would get to the end of my run and it was blowing the rings. so i bought shorter rams for the angle. i have not had a problem...today was the first time i plowed with it since doing this and i didnt baby it by any means it i didnt have a problem all day...normally it would start acting funny after two hours i plowed 12hours with no problems...dealing with meyer was a pita and they didnt help with anything and just gave me the run around but with sites like this and talking to my local dealer we seemed to have fixed the problem(for now at least) so i just wanted to give a heads up to any guys with the express model out there thats all