1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

exploded view of meyer E-60 pump, and motor assembly

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ohiolawnguy, Feb 28, 2002.

1. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy Member

i thought that i once saw an exploded view of the meyer E-60 in a link to a thread recently. but, now i cant seem to find it. anybody know where i might be able to find online.

2. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

Ohiolawnguy

If you want I can fax you a copy, it's out in the shop but I can do it in the morning if you like. ;) PS: stop in at Cenweld Corp. I'm sure they have service manuals in stock.;)

3. DOM

DOM Junior Member
    from OHIO

4. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

5. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy Member

thank you for the replies. now, i know that the unit is no good(the pump at least), and will have to buy a new one.

My boss had siad to me that his plow kept turning left when he tried to raise it. upn inspection,found 2 of the three studs which secure the pump cover to the base came loose, and one of the stud holes snapped off inside the pump.

This problem arose while it was still snowing. fortunately, we had a complete back up E-60, and just switched the entire unit over to the truck which had this problem.

thanks again,

Kevin