1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

experienced plow sub needed in Southeastern WI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by badgerfan, Feb 27, 2011.

1. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

I am in need of an experienced plowing sub in The Waukesha Wisconsin area to help finish out the Snow season. The accounts are mostly driveways with 1 or 2 small commercial accounts that we do. You must have a reliable setup and have a minimum of 2 years of plow experience. I will supply you with a shoveler so you will have help with you. The route takes about 7 hours to complete in moderate snow depths. Pay is negotiable, please respond to me if interested about the job.

2. Pullin&Plowin

Pullin&Plowin Junior Member
    from SE WI

I realize you probably aren't looking anymore. However for next year if you are interested I own a new holland ls 180 skid loader with an 8 foot blade, a 2004 dually diesel chevy with a 9 foot straight hiniker blade and a 91 chevy 2500 with a 7'6 hiniker straight w/wings.I am always looking for more work as I cannot stand to have equipment or workers sitting.