1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Experience driver needs work - Rochester, Ny

Discussion in 'Employment' started by committed2grow, Jan 21, 2009.

1. committed2grow

committed2grow Junior Member

I was working for Redwagon Lawncare as a salesmen and a plow guy. I actually got my boss a large number of accounts, but he stopped paying his drivers and didn't pay my comission so I quit. I can't stand sitting around waiting for the landscaping season to begin so I'm looking for a new plow position. 585-339-8611 or email at gator515@hotmail.com

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Didn't I see Red Wagon LawnCare in the news????????

3. committed2grow

Yeah my boss took more contracts then he had equipment or employees to service then wouldn't refund money. I'm trying to fine someone with some integrity to work for.

4. Govbradst555

Govbradst555 Member

It sounds like this happened on a large scale.. a local roofer here in NH has had atleast 8 companies and has done this many times. He just gets another girlfriend to start up another company name. I met his EX salesman last year and the guy told me ofcourse i knew what was going on. How could i not?. All the customers had my phone number. I had to BS alot of people but i didn't care aslong as I got my cut.

5. committed2grow

well that wasn't the case with me...I had no idea of how ran his business.

6. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

We filled all our positions, try craigslist rochester, or Hosmer still has his add out I know.