1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Expensive Mistake!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Mar 8, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

I removed my plow yesterday (sno-way) to go pick up fertilizer, i figured why put extra wear & tear on the front end. Unfortunately, i left the remote on the front bumper (cabover). :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I bet you never do that again. :nono:

3. lawn king

I bet your'e correct. A fitting end to the winter that just forgot to show up!

4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Brutal:rolleyes: How much to replace it?

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

did it fall off or did you crush it

6. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

If he did it right he crushed it!!!!!!!!-- Sorry to hear the bad news! Looks like you got 8 months to get a new one!

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

No he don't now is going to snow since he is out of commission. :rolleyes:

8. lawn king

no snow here!

We will hit 61 degrees here tomorrow. Last time i priced remotes i believe they were around $225. I'm just going to call the dealer & have one shipped. Saturday will be our first day out working green industry, not to happy with the white industry after this winter anyway. You liking that snowblower will?

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Another year of loving the contracts here in MN..... haven't done anything since the middle of January. Now it's going to be 40-50 degrees, get that blacktop WARM!!!

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinkup: Just wish I got to play with it for more than than 2 hours. Defently worth the 18 hour road trip to come get it. Sure beats the 3pt blower I had. Never again.