1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Expedtion

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ggwash21, Dec 15, 2003.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

has anyone ever seen a plow on a Ford Expedtion? or how do you guys think it would work? your info would be GREAT
    Or even a Tahoe or Yukon?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2003
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I see yukons and tahoes with plows on them all over where I live. No expeditions yet though. Yukons and tahoes are small so they work great in tight spaces.

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

thansk the more reply's the better. i just wanna try something different i mean we have a few different rigs for plowing but no suv's
    thanks

4. The Boss

I personally would love to have a Tahoe for plowing but since I haul so much other stuff, I need a truck. Maybe someday I can afford to buy one just for that purpose.

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

thanks alot i have seen a few. and i wanna put a ultra mount on it

6. The Boss

Even though I have a Boss, western would be my next choice. They make a great plow. Good luck!

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i'll let you know my decision, when i make it

8. The Boss

Sounds good!

9. greenexplr

greenexplr Junior Member

I actually saw one the other day.. I think its the first one that I have seen. Looked good

10. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i really thinking bout it i looked into a Western UltraMount 7'6'' i thinkin it would look really good.. thansk guy