1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Expecting heavy snow...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TL697, Feb 4, 2008.

1. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

80% chance of 6"-8" of snow Monday and Monday night in my neck of the woods...

Keeping my fingers crossed... :eek:
  2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Show off...:mad: lol

We haven't had anything in weeks and weeks. I'm think I'm having withdrawals.

Good luck with the snow and have fun! :waving:
  3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Its coming down good in MN right now :nod: , suppose to get 4-6" by 6PM payup. I think there will be more than that. It just started at 9, its now 10.40 and there is already 1.5" were I am, they said it wasnt going to start snowing untill 12 so we are off to a good start
  4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Right now in Wisconsin, it's raining/icing. That's ok though, I was starting to run out of room to put snow at a few of the houses. Plus we are supposed to get 5-9 inches tomorrow night. xysportpayup
  5. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

Nice... Sounds like you will be busy...
  6. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

Can ya send it east? please?
  7. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

Got to Salt this morning

We have not had any real snow here in quite some time. I had to go and salt this morning, again, seems that is the only thing I do anymore. Hoping for some snow soon, :dizzy:
  8. Landmark1

Landmark1 Member

No snow!

We pushed about 1" of snow/ice on Friday, cant remember the last time before that.:realmad:
  9. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Not too rub it in but we have pushed over 12" combined since Friday....and a salting one of those mornings too....:dizzy: And we have a Winter Storm Watch for tommorow night; 8-12 by the end of it!payup And then a storm on Thursday and this weekend! Im tired!
  10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Kinda the same here. We are supposed to get a pretty good storm tomorrow. I can't wait to go plowing! :cool: