1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Expanding into Northwest North Dakota (need info).

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by magnum1, Aug 4, 2011.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

I'm expanding my construction buis. ( which includes snow plowing ) into northwest North Dakota, Need advice from local contractors, Push or blow snow ( no pun intended ) or both. Also best source of annual snow fall info for area ? Was working in the area in Feb. of last winter and was surprised when we plowed out our projects on the drive by requests for plowing services that we received. Was last year typical or unusual for the amount of snowfall and blowing snow ? ( it was unreal to say the least )

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

3. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

You want to go into someone elses state, and take their business, and want their help? Good luck with that one!!

4. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

I figured there would be at least one anal retentive out there. Where I'm expanding to is
    where I spent part of my youth and have family. If you have a problem with that you can kiss my a??.
    PM me if you dare.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  5. leon

leon Senior Member

snow etc.

Never mind him Magnum,

Super Soakers at twenty paces will solve his issues!!!:laughing::rolleyes:

6. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Done deal. Time and place ?Thumbs Up