1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Hydro with Rad Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by horizon jay, Feb 3, 2014.

1. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

I am contemplating buying a late 90's Exmark Hydro with a Rad Snow Blower on the front. Havent seen it yet. Supposedly it runs good. Should receive a video of it in action later today. Has anyone had any luck with these? I think they are discontinued so not sure why. They are asking $1,000. Says its 44" wide. Im thinking this thing could be a champ for big snow. Old threads state it throws it far and cuts through deep drifts. Just wondering if anyone had any input on them. Im thinking finding parts maybe a problem. Thoughts? Or ideas of something comperable? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

2. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

I have one that one of my helpers uses on my old turf tiger for the downtown sidewalks and it works great. I have also used a sweeper on my old 36" and it also worked good, just not that great in wet snow.

3. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

Gotcha!~ Thanks for the feedback!