1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Diesel with a plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rockytop, Sep 19, 2011.

1. rockytop

rockytop Junior Member

I am interested in getting a plow for my Exmark 60" Diesel ZTR. The thing weighs 1700lbs without fuel or operator. I am looking at a Mibar 60 or slightly bigger HD plow.
    Does anyone have experience with this sort of set up or advice? I would like to make this an all year round machine.
    Also does anyone have any ideas for staying warm ? I heard you can get hand warmers for these as well.
    I think this would be a good addition for some of the properties we service that are tight and need good maneuverability.
  2. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

I have never plowed with one, but imagine they do great for lighter stuff, my concern would be the thick heavy snows we tend to get here in Durango, Idk what you get up there.