1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

exhaust system

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by peanut46g, Mar 16, 2004.

1. peanut46g

peanut46g Member

I have looked all around and I can't seem to find a exhaust system for my truck. I'd like to get a custom flowmaster exhaust system, but it doesn't list my truck. I also looked in all of the truck magazines I have and none of them have exhaust systems they only have mufflers and pipes. I have a '76 chevy custom deluxe 10 2wd. Does anybody know where I can find one? I really want a flowmaster system if at all possible. Thanks a lot
  2. maximus

maximus Junior Member
    from iowa

go to this web site they have what you want
  3. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

get a muffler shop to do you a set up. I persoanly dont like flowmasters and they do not flow as well as other mufflers but will flow more than enough for you unless you have a really wicked motor. if you want flowmasters just have a shop bend you some duals and have em put your muffler of choice on there. 2.5" is plenty big for your truck