1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Executive Lawns Loader Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ExecutiveLawns, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Heres a video i made of me running our loader we lease through the winter. The video is fast forwarded so its only like 6 min of what really took almost 45 min to do. The loader is a Doosan DL300 with a 4.5 yard bucket. the thing weighs 40,000 lbs and can sure break curbs with out knowing.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qgTMshaNM

2. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

looks good...single loader control lever or twin sticks?

moving snow with a loader bucket sucks no matter how you go about it

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

nice video. But Question, why not make bigger straight passes and then off load to the side. But I am sure you have it under control since you most likely know the fastest way to get it done, but just wondering.

4. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

The snow was 3-4 ft deep and very packed from drifting in so i really couldnt push very far with out spinning my wheels. Usually I can just push right through the entire road but not that day.

5. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Yea just the one joystick controller.

6. moparornocar

moparornocar Junior Member
    from Ohio

does it really go that fast?????????hahaha

7. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

that is one fast loader!!:jester:

8. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

wow I bet it would be nice to get a big plow blade on that loader. You could do that same thing in about a minute instead of 15

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I do like the video... Not to be a jerk but it sure looked like it took a long time to clear that road. Is there a faster way to push or pile the snow?

10. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Nice Video I like it!

11. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

How do you like the doosan? I don't know much about them besides the cummins motor.

12. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Normally a truck will plow it in like 5 min but not with the amount snow that was over the road
    that day we used the loader instead overworking a pick-up with a v-blade. From the angle in the cab you really cant see how deep or packed the snow is. The camera is mounted about 9-10 feet off the ground there.

13. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Cool video, looks like it would be fun !!!

,shaun

14. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Hello exec.
    Was that drifted snow or old and layered? As well how do you like the Doosan? Who's the Doosan down in Iowa.

15. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Actually its both drifted and from a couple days of high winds from the north west. As far as the Doosan I like it, I would rather have a CAT if i was buying it but this one works just fine for us as we only lease it over the winter and then give it back. Its a very comfortable ride and smooth operation. i wish it would go faster than 21mph on the road though.

16. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Do you mind me asking what your monthly lease rate is on that machine? I'm just curious how the prices of the doosan leases compare to the bigger names like Cat, Deere, & Case

17. HC plower

HC plower Member

That explains why the bucket looks so small, almost like a 1yd bucket. You said it was 4.5 yds, that's a pretty big bucket. Nice video.

18. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

cool video!!

19. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

thanks guys