1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Excess Calcium Chloride

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Jim Rostek, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Jim Rostek

Jim Rostek Junior Member

I have at least 200 50lb. bags of calcium chloride stock piled that I do not need. $5.00 per bag. JRostek642@aol.com. Located in MD.

2. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

I'd take'em if you were headed out this way soon. You planing on coming to the Chicagoland area anytime soon.

CGB

3. Jim Rostek

Jim Rostek Junior Member

Understand. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully someone closer by will contact me. I have to move this proiduct out to expand my bulk salt bin.

4. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Jim,

What are the conditions of these bags? How long have they been sitting and under what conditions??? Would hate to buy a pallet off you and find they are solid blocks of calcium that cant be spread. Is it pellatized or flake?

Where in Maryland (ie how close to 95) as Im heading to Baltimore later this month so may be interested in picking up some on the trip back.

CMerrick

5. Jim Rostek

Jim Rostek Junior Member

Bags are in good shape. Some flakes and some pellets. Stored under cover outside 1 year. Will re-palletize them to make sure that all bags are ok. 15/20 minutes from I95 and the Balt. Beltway. 410-320-1400