1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

exaust extention kit online for honda gx200

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bob00, Feb 25, 2011.

1. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

i am looking for a online store that sell exaust extention kit for honda gx200 engine
    i try to google it few time i may not have the right name for that thing

you know its a flex pipe for small honda engine to mont them inside a enclosed trailer without getting gaz up by the exaust fume

i want to put my gaz driven compresor inside a service trailer i saw few guy doing this but no one have answer on were they get it

2. Ozark Hillbilly

Ozark Hillbilly Member
    from Misery

Sorry, but that is not a good plan. The flex pipe is ok for temporary use in a well ventilated area but is not a good choice to use in your trailer. A solid welded exhaust system routed externally by a good welder is really your minimum needed. A separate enclosure that is WELL ventilated to the outside in a corner of the trailer or on the tongue is even better.

And you will also want to make sure to stick a CO detector/alarm in the trailer to be safe.
  3. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

thanks for the advice i saw a few tire guy with the flex pipe thing so suppose it was a standar thing

i wil probaly go with a separate enclosure then it make me loose some space but safty is priceless