1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ex 8 ram 2500

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by MOfescue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

Just thought I would post some pics. The truck has a two inch lift with a 285 tire. I can not tell you how well the plow works because I have not "used" it yet :cry: I can say that I do not have a problem with hooking the plow up. I have not had an issue with the jack. Time will tell, all in all it seems to be very well built. I had used Meyer plows before and I find myself thinking I'm forgetting something after hooking up the Dogg it is very easy to me.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Nice set-up!!! I love the Silver and Stainless together. Badgeless is the way to go. I have the MD and love it. Good Luck with yours.

3. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

Well we got 6 inches of powder and the DOGG performed well. The one thing that broke was the plastic cover over the valves and that happened in the first five minutes,when I had hit some uneven pavement pretty hard, so I got out just to make sure everything was OK and notice the cover was broke. Good thing I had a bungee cord. After about a total of twenty hours I will say that I was impressed at the performance over all.

snow plow stacking.jpg

snow pile stack.jpg

cracked cover.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009