1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everything to the Right

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by teamviper9, Jan 12, 2009.

1. teamviper9

teamviper9 Junior Member
    from CT

I was out plowing Last night and halfway though my route my plow started acting funny.It would only go to the right. I would try to lift it and it would go right. I would try to go left and it would go right. I have a Curtis 2000. I have the lift switch option in the grill installed. I checked the connections to the switches in the cab, nothing crossed or disconnected. I removed the a-frame cover and gently tapped the valves/solenoids, nothing. Tightened ground, nothing. Gave up and drove home slowly w/ plow down. In my driveway I tried it and it worked. It worked for another 3 hrs. What's up w/ that. Solenoid stuck? I would appreciate any help. No curtis dealers in lower Ct.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

The older Curtis plows like yours had HUGE problems with the wiring harness. Not sure what else to tell you other than after you make some $$$ you should upgrade both plow side and truck side harnesses to the two plug setup instead of the one.

3. teamviper9

teamviper9 Junior Member
    from CT

I have 2 plugs. 1 carries the juice and 1 does the plow controls. Is this what you are talking about.