1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everything must go

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Quality SR, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys. I have a few things for sale.

1. Cobra CB radio for sale ( Make me an offer)
    2. 2 antenna whips with cables 2 "L " fittings and a " T " for sale (make me an offer)
    3. 30" ( i think) Arrow Sticklight. Left, Right, and Center. With about 15' of cable and a control box. = $150
    4. 1 Western Emergency kit for a Uni mount. New never used.( case is a little scratched)=
    $25
    5. 1 round strobe beacon, 15- 20' of cord and a cig plug.= $40
    6. I might consider selling my 48" Whelin lightbar. 6 amber strobes, 2 white take downs, 2 work light ( super bright) 2 ally lights, 2 amber flashers. Light has amber and clear lenses. I installed 4 new amber lenses a few months ago. This light is Very, very bright you wont be disappointed. Comes with about 10- 15' of cord. ( this light can be wired different ways) Also comes with control box with i think 6 switches. ( Make me an offer)

The lights are still on my truck and have to be removed. I'll take pictures if needed. The prices above don't included shipping. PM me i am very flexible.

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

whats in the uni mout box? how much to ship to 44035? i'll take it if shipping ins't that muck

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  3. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Can I get some details on the Arrow stick? Manufacture and pictures would be nice. If you could email them to me at kevinn89@hotmail.com

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Hey check your pm, sent it right after u posted.

Hazmat back off, im buying it

5. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

Can you post a few pics of the lightbar? My email is itzkcatz@aol.com thanks

6. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Itzkcat why did you quote me?

7. Quality SR

It has a spring, hoses, different types of pins. Ill double check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for your interest

8. Quality SR

Guys, i will have a picture up tomorrow of the light bar and the control. It is too dark now, and the truck is at another location. As far as the arrow stick ill give you guys specs, and pictures tomorrow too. Clapper has the first shot at the arrow stick. Thanks

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

pic of the strobe and shipping to 07866?

10. Quality SR

Like i said picture will be up tomorrow. I want to get good pictures in the day light.

11. Quality SR

I forgot to mention,
    I also have a bed liner that fits a 6 1/2' bed. The liner is in a Gmc 2500. The liner is in great shape. I will also take pictures of this too ir any one is interested. Make me an offer.

Also, i have a vinyl cover for the same truck ( 6 1/2') bed. It is in good shape inside and out. No cracks. Ill also have pictures if any one is interested. Make offer.
    Thanks Rich

12. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Yeah?
    Let me know.

13. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

I was just messing hazmat

14. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

I know, its all in good nature. Have to keep a little hostile tendency in you, keep yourself on your feet ya know?

- Kevin

15. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Im on my feet enought lol.

I see ur new welcome abord

16. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Yeah, you may be on your feet but are you really there mentally? Or Is it just the same old routine eh? Thanks for the welcome started out here to sell a light bar and get some help with my plow but I think I'm going to stick around pretty good community going on here. Clapper you a plow expert? See if you can give me a hand http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=50582

Thanks,
    Kevin

17. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

give me a call, i'm up 330-868-4300

18. Quality SR

Ok, i got the pictures..
    This is the 48" Whelin light bar

front1.jpg

Back1.jpg

19. Quality SR

This is the light bar control. ( I am selling this with the light)

light bar control1.jpg

20. Quality SR

This is the Arrow stick and control
    First is the side, and second is the control.

side1.jpg

stick control1.jpg