1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everything for sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Acmemechanic, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Dont think that I am throwing in the Towel.I am listing everything for sale due to the bad Winter.I have a partner on the equipment that I have and He dont feel that this Winter has provided a good enough return on His investment so I will state everything Is in tiptop condition and ready to work.Feel free to make offers on everything.
  2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

whatcha got? the stuff in ur signature??
  3. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Just not the tools!!!!

Look in the Equipment for sale forum.:cry: :realmad: prsport prsport
  4. racer67x

racer67x Junior Member

yep...put together a late 90's chevy 4x4 dually for this winter.

rebuilt a Meyer 8 1/2 foot plow,v/box Henderson spreader... busted nuts to be ready for the season and by the second week of december I'm thinking "Man,I'm going to make a million dollars this winter".
    then it warmed up and that was it.
    been out 3 times since dec. 13...must be kinda like washing your truck and knowing you're going to make it rain.

yep..got my first plow after the blizzard of '93 and never had another one of those..maybe this crappy winter is my fault.