1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone should have one of these !!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dr.lawn21, Dec 21, 2007.

1. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

2. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Very Cool...but

That's very cool and looks like a blast...but I wonder how it delivers in the TORQUE department...probably not that well is my guess...built for speed and agility over rough terrain, but will it pull a stump???

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

listen to that 427 big block. I need one. :)

Or atleast a unimog. I've never driven a unimog but it looks like it might be one of, if not THE most cabable snow removal machine on the market. I'm really surpirsed I don't see ANY of them around here being used by municipalities. How can you beat a 75 mph, dump truck, front end loader, snow blower, Vplow, lawnmower, and just about anything else you can think of???? Its really ashame I don't have an extra 150K laying around. I would buy one righ now. lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

MOWBIZZ asks: Will it pull a stump?

I ask: Will it core a apple?

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah good machine until the first fatality... considering where the pilot seat is id look to put it more in the middle ..

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Can ya get a cab and heater?:D If so, sign me up for two.